Outstanding training opportunity with GAF Roofing Academy
I would like share an outstanding training opportunity with GAF Roofing Academy that is part of GAF Roofing Manufacturing. GAF is one of our valued employer partners in Fontana.
I am reaching out to all of you to please share this attached Roof Academy flyer with your job seekers, family and friends that you feel would be a good fit for this FREE Training in the construction trades, doing roofing. Please see the flyer for more details.
Let me highlight a few things:
- GAF will be conducting a 2-week Roofing Academy training starting Monday, July 12th. This is a fabulous way to obtain a short term training and placement career pathway.
- There are open spots available. MUST SIGN UP QUICKLY! The opportunity for work is the strongest it has ever been and roofers are in need of good people in multiple positions!
- This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience. GAF also guarantee employment opportunities.
- There are 10 slots left and many more upcoming training opportunities.
- Interested candidates can register for the upcoming training by CLICKING HERE, or go to https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-academy
Description of 2 Week Roofing Academy – In Person – Fontana, CA
This GAF Roofing Academy class provides a comprehensive steep and low slope roofing primer with a high-level introduction to solar integration. The graduates of the program receive OSHA 10 and a GAF Roofing Academy certification. Completion of the program signals to roofing employers that the graduates have the proper entry-level skills for a roofing installation job.
GAF Shingles Plant
11800 Industry Ave,
Fontana, CA, 92337
- July 12th – July 16th: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 19th – July 23rd: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- -This program will focus on teaching the basics of steep slope and solar integration. The graduate of the class will have knowledge and skills to enter into the roofing industry.
- -Graduates will be provided a set of basic roofing hand tools.
- -Graduates will receive a certificate of completion as a GAF Roofing Academy Certified Graduate.
- -Upon Completion, graduates will have the opportunity to interview with our certified contractors in the area for full-time employment.
- -Transportation to and from training facility is the responsibility of the attendee.
- -Light breakfast and lunch provided each day.
- Contact Wesley.Jobes@gaf.com, (209) 418-9579, for more information.
- Interested candidates can register for the upcoming training by CLICKING HERE, or go to https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-academy to go through the process. SHORTCUT CLICK HERE: or go to: Personal Information – 2 Week Roofing Academy – In Person – Fontana, CA (cvent.com)
- Have them click on the RED BUTTON that says, “SIGN UP FOR TRAINING”. Here is what the button looks like:
- Have them scroll down to the CA training in Fontana and click on “VIEW MORE DETAILS” (red letters below):
- Have them click on “REGISTER NOW” (red box as seen below):
- This will prompt another page and have them click on “REGISTER NOW” (red box below):
- The candidate will now be able to fill out the Registration Information Form:
- Please let them know to mark your name down under the registration portion of “how you heard about this class“. Please have them enter “ CHAFFEY COLLEGE INTECH CENTER PARTNER”
Rosalinda Rivas I Workforce Development Coordinator
RIVERSIDE COUNTY WORKFORCE FEBRUARY 23, 2022Download High MasterCorp is hiring. Please see attached flyer for details! Date: Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 Time: 10AM – 3PM Location: Workforce Development Center...
Coachella Fest Week 1 - HIRINGDownload High Coachella Fest will be here again at our Indio Workforce Development Conference rooms recruiting on Thursday, Feb 24th from 10am-4pm. More Community Resources
Quick Quack is hiring
February Info SessionDownload Coachella Fest Flyer -2022Download Reminder Coachella Fest Recruitment on 2/4 And an additional recruitment at Indio WDC Hello all, Reminder Several businesses will be recruiting for Coachella Fest positions tomorrow at the Indio WDC....
Adult Ed Sub Program (1)Download Desert Sands Unified School District is offering free classes to prepare for instant employment as a DSUSD substitute in the area of nutrition services and custodial services. Anyone 18 years of age or older may enroll. WHATParticipate...
EMT-IndioDownload More Community Resources
Fantansy Springs Resort Casino-1-27-22Download Coachella Fest FlyerDownload Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino is hosting a Job Fair today-from 2-6 at the Special events Center. Please see flyer for details. Coachella...
Coachella Valley Community Tax Services offering free tax preparation services to the Coachella Valley. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sarah Castro with CVCTS, contact is below: Sarah Castro Program Director Coachella Valley Community Tax...
Job fair happening on the 27th of January at the Indio AJCC. The Palm Springs Art Museum is looking to hire Security Guards. Please share Palm Springs Art Museum Security Guard flyer_ (002)Download More Community Resources
Good afternoon, Cambrian Homecare is now hiring Special Needs Providers assisting children and adults with developmental disabilities. Apply with us! Website: www.cambrianhomecare.com Phone: 866-650-4300 Cambrian homecare FLYER 2022 (1)-pdf (1)Download More...
Good afternoon, Please see the attached flyer (as well as below), regarding the EMT training that Stephanie Adams spoke of in yesterday’s Bi-Annual partner’s meeting. If you can, please share this awesome and amazing opportunity with those that qualify! If interested,...
Inland Respite is a company that is dedicated to serve the developmentally disabledcommunity. We are currently hiring for the “Respite Care Pro- vider” position. The RespiteCare Provider is re- sponsible for providing in home care for our cli- ents andcontinues the...
Please post and distribute Coachella Valley Resource Collaborative (CVRC) Share-Out's Greetings! Happy Tuesday! Attached you’ll a couple of announcements and resources. As always, feel free to print, post and share as you find fit. Job & Resource...
Please post and distribute DATE: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 TIME: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm LOCATION: City Conference Center & Library Park – 1500 6th St., Coachella Please see flyers for details. More Community Resources
Riverside Branch Opportunities Center: Riverside Branch These jobs are posted by federal contractors for work locations that may not be in your area. The details of the Federal Contractor Job Listing (FCJL) are available online by following the links on the job...
AMAZON 😀 Amazon is currently hiring and they have several job openings in different areas. Please view attached flyer for more information.Related
JW Desert Springs Job Opportunities Some amazing job opening’s at the JW Marriott – Engineering, Guest Services, and many other Entry Level positions. If you have former students that could benefit – please share if you can. Parents might be looking for...
GAF Roofing Academy: Fontana (10/18/21 - 10/22/21) Good morning, I am looking for some assistance in recruiting candidates to our free upcoming training and hiring event that will take place in Fontana. During this class, we will train on residential...
Job listing from La Quinta Resort & Club Job List 09/27/2021 Department Position PT/FT # Adobe Grill Server PT 3 Banquets Cook I FT 3 Banquets Cook II FT 1 Banquets Cook III FT 6 Banquets Server PT 24 Banquets Houseperson PT 20 Centre Court Cafe Bartender...
Riverside County Job Fair Riverside County Sheriff’s Department will be hosting a Job Fair with employment opportunities in different fields. We hope to see you there! Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2021 TIME: 10am to 2pm Location: John J. Benoit Detention Center...